Wednesday, November 4, 2015

"Things dangerous to come to"

I just watched "The Secret Life of Walter Mitty" (2013 film) and was totally blown away. Beautiful cinema, great plot, inspiring soundtrack, and a message that was just what I needed right now. I highly recommend it.

I started thinking about adventures. I've been fortunate enough to visit Paris (twice), Italy, Croatia, Montenegro, Ireland, and the Caribbean, as well as lots of places in the US. While on our honeymoon in Croatia, Kevin and I talked about where else we would like to travel (eventually).

My travel list includes (at the moment):
-Australia and New Zealand
-Wales
-Iceland
-Africa
-Alaska
-Costa Rica

And my bucket list (at least the parts that cost money) includes:
-Skydiving
-Riding in a hot air balloon
-See the Northern Lights

Hopefully I'll be able to check some of those off my list down the road; in the meantime I'll keep exploring Colorado, dream impossible dreams, and make my daily life an adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment